Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kudos! We are blushing....


 Some Yelp Reviews... thank you to our clients!


5.0 star rating
 10/5/2012 from Jenn E.
Daniel is AMAZING!!! He totally got my vision and went above and beyond!!! The flowers were GORGEOUS! Thank you for making my day so special....




5.0 star rating
 12/23/2012    from Barby L.
Our wedding was magnificent thanks to this fantastic florist!  Jill was spot-on with the design of our Chuppah to the gorgeous candle centerpieces...not to mention the beautiful lily I held and the bouquet my daughter held.  They are absolutely amazing and it was due to their professionalism and their creativity!!!  I would give them 10 stars!
5.0 star rating
 8/1/2012    from Emily C.
Jill did my wedding, and it was breathtaking! Guests complimented me on the "heavy ambiance" and super romantic vibe that she created. I gave Jill some ideas and preferences, and she really went WAY above and beyond what I ever could have imagined. She used a lot of moss, succulents, willow branches, and candles... It was honestly the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen! I can't believe what she was able to do, and she was super mindful of my budget, and instead of just omitting things, she suggested less expensive ways to create the same look. I really can't recommend Joseph's enough. The other nice thing was that Jill was really familiar with my church and venue, and she knew exactly what it would take to make them look perfect. I will update with pictures when I get them!
5.0 star rating
 9/1/2012    from B.P.
Daniel did our wedding. Everything was perfect. The flowers were everything we had asked for and more. I would highly recommend Joseph's to anyone looking for an amazing florist with real talent. Thank you Daniel for making our wedding absolutely stunning!





No comments:

Post a Comment